Primary Care Opportunities with Geisinger
Geisinger Community Medicine is seeking board certified/board eligible family medicine, internal medicine and med/peds trained physicians for an outpatient primary care opportunity in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania. At Geisinger, shaping the future of healthcare starts with a robust support system, from implementing ground-breaking programs to utilizing advanced technology, these are just some of the ways we go above and beyond to lead healthcare change. We take pride in the professional and developmental support we provide our physicians:
• Base salary model – Starting base salary of $250,000 (for those with 2 years or less experience; higher for those above 2 years of experience), compensates providers based on quality metrics.
• Recruitment incentive - $100k, paid in lump sum upon start
• Medical school loan repayment - $150k, paid in 4 installments
• Residency/Fellowship stipend - $2,500/month, available up to 18 months prior to graduation
• Geography stipend – Up to $20k (at specified locations)
• Continuing medical education – 15 working days and $3,500 annually
• Teaching opportunities – Available at one of Geisinger’s four primary care residency programs including: Family medicine, internal medicine and internal medicine/pediatrics. Additional teaching opportunities are available via advanced practice preceptorship, medical student teaching and faculty appointment with the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
• Benefits – Comprehensive benefits including liability, retirement, relocation and more! We are proud to give our primary care physicians the innovative tools and support they need to do what they do best – provide exceptional care.
To learn more about our:
• Forty-minute appointments for patients 65 and older
• Expanded care team,
• And capped patient panel size, visit
Posted October 9, 2019