Medical Director Oncology - Telecommute
- Perform utilization review determinations for oncology populations, and support case and disease management teams to achieve optimal clinical outcomes
- Serve as a subject matter expert in evidence – based oncology guidelines, especially those produced by the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN), and help ensure all clinical relevant policies and processes are informed by the best available evidence
- Engage and collaborate with treating providers telephonically; This will include discussion of evidence-based guidelines, opportunities to close clinical quality / service gaps, and care plan changes that can impact health care expense
- Enhance clinical expertise of the Oncology team through education sessions with nursing teams, and serving as a thought leader and point of contact for relevant medical societies and stakeholders
- Evaluate clinical and other data (e.g., quality metrics, claims and health record data, utilization data) to identif ...For complete description tap [HERE]
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $254,600 to $295,200 (the range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement). Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Posted June 2, 2021