Vascular Surgery Physician Assistant | Sign-on Bonus
We are looking for a full-time outpatient office-based Physician Assistant to work with the Vascular Surgery Department at The Polyclinic.
Previous vascular surgery experience preferred.
- Must have at least 2 years experience
- ARNP or PA
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, busy clinical setting with changing patient needs
- Must be a team player
- Graduate of an PA program
- Current Washington State license (or eligibility to apply); BCLS certification is required
- Experience working as a PA in a surgical setting /OR (preferred)
- In collaboration with our physicians, consult, evaluate and treat new and established patients
- Review vascular and radiological studies with patients and formulate treatment plan
- Coordinate patient care, consultations, surgical scheduling and follow-up
- Triage patient phone calls and confer with the provider for plan of care
- Assist vascular surgeons with outpatient and inpatient procedures as needed
- With appropriate supervision, perform office based procedures, such as vein ablations, sclerotherapy injections and dialysis catheter removals
- Follow established policies and procedures related to the position, as well has help develop new patient care pathways and protocols
- Adapt and perform effectively in a continuously changing team work oriented environment
- Understand and deliver quality customer service consistent with the Polyclinic’s efforts in becoming a High Performance Organization.
- Follow HIPPAA regulations
- Communication, conduct and dress portray a professional quality at all times.
Posted February 5, 2021