A hospital in South Carolina is seeking a Neurology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Up to full time, ongoing
- Schedule: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM or 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM with call rotation.
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: Yes - night and weekend
- Volume: 15-20 patients per day
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: General with possible ICU
- Cases: Closed Neuro ICU model, but overflow into multiple other units based on patient volume and bed availability, with Neurocritical Care primary team taking complete responsibility for the patients (not local ICU team). Primary admitting service for all patients post MER and other neurocritical care diagnoses except TBI. Neurocritical care provides all neurology consults to patients in other ICUs as well including neuro prognostication.
- Support Staff: Yes
- EMR/Charting: EPIC - Also use InTouch, VIA Ai
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: ACLS
- Flexible schedule; High earning potential; No supervision requirements
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -032021-24339