Outpatient Pulmonologist in Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV
OptumCare Lung and Allergy Care has an exciting practice opportunity for a board-certified or board-eligible Pulmonologist at one of our Las Vegas, Nevada clinics. This is an employed practice position.
- See patients primarily in outpatient setting with some inpatient responsibilities. Limited inpatient responsibilities will include consultation and follow-up of clinic patients. No ICU exposure is anticipated
- Outpatient practice involves managing patients with the usual respiratory diseases and sleep disorders
- PFT’s will be performed in the outpatient clinic utilizing three respiratory therapists under the supervision of Pulmonologist
- Providing night and weekend coverage is equally distributed amongst all providers will depend on the number of physicians in the Pulmonary Department
- Developing protocols for the management of Pulmonary Diseases
- Working alongside two board certified Allergists within the practice
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Board certified/Board eligible M.D. or D.O. in Specialty
- Active and unrestricted medical license in the State of Nevada or ability to obtain prior to employment
We offer patient care that is compassionate, appropriate and effective for the treatment of health problems and the promotion of health. Our employees work with professionalism, as manifested through a commitment to carrying out professional responsibilities, adherence to ethical principles, and sensitivity to a diverse patient population.
We run a systems-based practice, as manifested by actions that demonstrate an awareness of and responsiveness to the larger context and system of health care and the ability to effectively call on system resources to provide care that is of optimal value.
Posted May 24, 2021