Medical Director | Bayside Marin Treatment Center
San Rafael, CA
Inpatient and outpatient
Bayside Marin Treatment Center is seeking a part-time Medical Director to serve the addicted adult population in a residential setting. The days and hours of this position can be flexible.
- Doctoral degree in Medicine (MD or DO)
- Prefer previous experience in behavioral health or substance abuse treatment
- No history of alcohol or drug misuse for a period of three years before employment
- Current license to practice medicine by the state of California
- Board certification or certificate of admissibility for board certification by American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP), or other certification within their discipline
- Current DEA credentials to prescribe controlled substances without restrictions and per regulation within California
- Additional specific DEA credentials may be required, per state and clinic regulations or policy
Please reach out for more information and to be directly connected with the facility leadership!
Posted July 14, 2020