Southern California Dreaming
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Position
Family Practice Clinic
Outpatient Only - No Call
This position will not last! This group of leaders and innovators in life- changing health solutions is looking for Nurse Practitioners to join their primary care team. Contribute to community well-being through the spirit of excellence, apply today!
- Employed Nurse Practitioner opportunity - Primary Care position with adult and geriatric patients
- Outpatient only clinic with no call, nights, or inpatient responsibilities
- Generous salary with bonus incentives, and full benefits that include health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, malpractice insurance, and more!
- News grad and experienced Nurse Practitioners are welcome to apply!
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree - must have a valid state or compact medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Clean air, abundant mountain vistas, spectacular sunsets, and breathtaking night skies entice the community of Victorville! Located in Southern California at the high point between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, Victorville is the leading city in the High Desert region.
- Enjoy 350 days of sunshine and winter temperatures averaging 70 degrees
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy local hiking trails, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, boating, and more!
- Golf courses, county clubs, and multiple parks are available in this year-round outdoor playground
- Just a short drive from beaches, National Parks, and mountain retreats. You are never lacking anything to do in Southern California!
- California dreaming? The Inland Empire is one of the most affordable areas to live in Southern California - the average home cost is $250,000.
- Home to several major 4-year universities, great private and public school options
- Multiple airports to choose from, whether you're traveling domestically or internationally
Job ID: JN -112020-23547