Breast Imager Needed in Arkansas
CARTI, located in Arkansas, is seeking a full-time BE/BC fellowship-trained breast imaging radiologist to join our existing breast imaging team at our multidisciplinary outpatient cancer centers in Pine Bluff and North Little Rock. A successful candidate will have strong diagnostic and procedural skills and be able to provide cancer focused, patient centered care, exceed accreditation standards and assure compliance with MQSA requirements.
- Weekday outpatient cancer center only. No nights, weekends or call.
- Ideal candidate will have proven skills and values that will complement a highly successful clinical enterprise collaborating with a multidisciplinary team; 15 medical oncologists, 9 radiation oncologists, 6 radiologists and 4 surgical oncologists (2 fellowship-trained breast surgeons).
- Will be knowledgeable reading and performing the following: screening and diagnostic digital and digital breast tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound/elastography, breast MRI, ultrasound-guided biopsy, stereotactic and tomosynthesis guided biopsy, MRI-guided biopsy, image guided wire localization, and image guided aspirations.
- Candidate’s primary location will be the CARTI Cancer in Pine Bluff with North Little Rock as a secondary practice.
- Infrastructure in place to build successful practice.
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits. Relocation and CME allowance is also provided in provider package.
Posted June 21, 2021