Albuquerque, New Mexico
Shared Vascular Call, Full Benefits, 7 Weeks PTO
Exciting new Vascular/Endovascular physician opportunity! This well- established multi-specialty group/hospital system is recruiting a Vascular Surgeon to their Heart and Vascular team due to patient demand and the growth of the program. The incoming physician will practice 100% Vascular Surgery in a state of the art facility with cutting edge technology.
- Premier not-for-profit multispecialty organization that has been serving the community for over a century. Incoming Vascular Surgeon will work with experienced Vascular Surgeons, Cardiologists, and Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- General Orthopedic Surgery physician opportunity with Total Joint focus available
- Facilities include hybrid OR suites, Cardiovascular lab, ICAVL accredited peripheral vascular lab, and EPIC EMR is fully implemented.
- Negotiable Salary (based on experience), generous signing bonus, and relocation assistance.
- Executive level benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance (coverage for physician and dependents), life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, retirement with matching, pension, 7 Weeks PTO annually, CME allowance, paid licensing/credentialing/etc, and paid malpractice with paid tail insurance.
- 2021 and 2022 Residents/Fellows are welcome to apply and fellowship stipend may be available.
- H1b visa eligible (employer is cap exempt) with ability to sponsor greencard process. J1 visa eligible for 2022 Fellows only.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and Albuquerque have to offer!
- University town with a local medical school and residency programs
- Rapidly growing community of nearly 1 million with the surrounding suburbs
- Beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year
- Live right outside the beautiful Sandia Mountains; in addition the community offers immediate access to the Albuquerque basin and the historic Rio Grande River
- Excellent public and private schooling options available
- World-class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Local international airport. Albuquerque International Sunport Airport is located right in town.
Job ID- JN -042021-24485