Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist in the Gorgeous Sonoran Desert
Banner - University Medical Center Tucson
Inpatient and outpatient
Banner – University Medical Group in Tucson, AZ has an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our growing team of Clinical Faculty!
We are a growing department, supporting an ACGME-approved child and adolescent fellowship program, looking for an additional team member to help support the academic mission of teaching and clinical care in the Banner – University of Arizona health system. Duties are primarily direct outpatient care with opportunity to provide didactic teaching and engage in educational programming.
The physician hired will have a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona with the appointment being consistent with the candidate's credentials.
- Banner University Medical Center South Campus, 2800 E. Ajo Way Tucson, AZ 85713
Qualifications and Essential Functions Include:
- Graduate of an ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency program
- Graduate of an accredited CAP fellowship; CAP ABPN Board eligible preferred
- Position is open to experienced physicians and new graduates
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Shared call taken from home (very light)
- Ability to access a variety of behavioral health patients
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment; one that thrives in a highly integrated and innovative setting; and – above all – a desire to focus on patient excellence
- Opportunities to establish outside contracts in areas of interest are encouraged
Banner Health offers a competitive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid occurrence-based malpractice and CME w/allowance and excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
Apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer
About Banner Health
You want to help lead change in the health care field – rather than just react to it. You want to spend your time doing what you do best – caring for patients. You belong at Banner Medical Group (BMG) and Banner – University Medicine Group (BUMG).As Banner Health's employed physician group with more than 1,300 physicians and advanced practitioners across more than 65 specialties, BMG, is transforming the delivery of care. This transformation can most clearly be seen in our Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) implementation. Through PCMH, we’re organizing care around patients, working in teams and coordinating and tracking care over time. The end result is the highest quality and most efficient delivery of patient care.For physicians working in their own practices, we have two different paths to lead you to a colorful career with Banner Health.We also offer faculty positions at Banner – University Medicine Center in partnership with the University of Arizona.
Posted May 15, 2020