Neuro Oncologists for Top Rated Midwest Health Care System
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center
Advocate Aurora Health Care
Experienced Physicians and 2022 Fellows encouraged to apply.
Advocate Aurora Health-ranked among the TOP 12 not for profit health systems in the nation!
Covering more than 3 million lives across 400 miles Advocate Aurora Health’s integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Join us in one of 2 GREAT Neuro Oncology opportunities!
1. Milwaukee, WI- Based at Aurora St. Luke Medical Center-the tertiary care and regional referral center for Advocate Aurora in Wisconsin. St. Luke Medical Center is a 900+bed teaching hospital-the largest in Wisconsin.
- Join a collegial and close-knit team at a tertiary care facility with access to a wide range of diagnosis and referrals seeing the most complex cases.
- Intrathecal Chemo experience a plus
- Participate in weekly tumor board meetings
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team and experienced partners
- Practice out of 1 Hospital and 1 clinic
2. Chicago, IL-Based out of Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL our Neuro Oncology practice is one of the largest and fastest growing programs in the region led by nationally renowned Neuro Oncologist, Dr. Nina Paleologos. This 600+ bed teaching hospital is also a level 1 trauma hospital.
- Multidisciplinary practice environment
- Advocate Health Care is member of Alliance
- Advocate Neuro Oncology is a member of the Brain Tumor Trial Collaborative (BTTC) and Chicagoland office for the Head for the Cure Foundation
- Interest and experience in clinical trials (preferred)
For more information please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Advocate Aurora Health Care
One shared purpose brought us together. Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the United States, our combined strength and stability drives us forward.About Advocate Health CareAdvocate Health Care is the largest health system in Illinois and one of the largest health care providers in the Midwest. Advocate operates nearly 400 sites of care and 12 hospitals, including two of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals, the state’s largest integrated children’s network, five Level I trauma centers (the state’s highest designation in trauma care), three Level II trauma centers, one of the area’s largest home health and hospice companies and one of the region’s largest medical groups. Advocate Health Care trains more primary care physicians and residents at its four teaching hospitals than any other health system in the state. As a not-for-profit, mission-based health system affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and the United Church of Christ, Advocate contributed $692 million in charitable care and services to communities across Chicagoland and Central Illinois in 2016.About Aurora Health CareAurora Health Care is a not-for-profit Wisconsin-area health care provider and a national leader in efforts to improve health care quality. Aurora offers services at sites in more than 30 counties throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Aurora is Wisconsin’s most comprehensive health care provider and the state’s largest private employer. Aurora serves more than 1.2 million patients every year via a comprehensive network of facilities, services and providers, including 15 hospitals, more than 150 clinics, more than 70 pharmacies and more than 33,000 caregivers. As evidenced by more than 300 active clinical trials, Aurora is dedicated to delivering innovations to provide the best possible care today, and to define the best care for tomorrow.
Posted April 30, 2021