Psychiatrist position available in Bellingham, WA
PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
Inpatient and outpatient
The Ideal Candidate
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Experience in standard adult inpatient care
- Excited to collaborate with other physicians, Advanced Practice Clinicians and Licensed Clinical Social Workers as we work to expand and integrate local Behavioral Health services into our Primary Care clinics.
- Cohesive, well-connected team who have a passion for serving these patients
- Comprehensive and patient-centered care in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Consults for Inpatient Service and Emergency Department as needed
- Working with/Supervising LCSWs in Outpatient clinics
- Team includes 7 Physicians, 3 Advanced Practice Clinicians, 1 Psychologist
- Epic EHR
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live.
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
Posted December 3, 2020