Psychiatry - Inpatient and Outpatient near Portland/Vancouver
PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center
Inpatient and outpatient
Why You’ll Love the Practice:
- Join a team of 4 physicians, 2 Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners, 3 Licensed Clinical Social Workers, 2 Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Nurses and ancillary staff
- Treat both voluntary and involuntary patients ages 18 and over with acute psychiatric and behavioral disturbances requiring the safety of a locked unit (typical stay is 5-7 days, but with wide variations)
- Provide consultation and liaison services throughout the hospital
- Outpatient services for all ages provided on a campus within 2 minutes of the hospital
- Also provided: Integrated behavioral health services in primary care. Opioid detoxification and treatment through a buprenorphine (suboxone) program, Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
Clinical services include: medication management; milieu therapy; nursing care; nutritional therapy; occupational therapy is available internally by referral; psychiatric assessment, evaluation and treatment; history and physical taken by a physician; recreational therapy assessment and treatment; and social work assessment and discharge planning.
Things to love about Longview, Washington:
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River and Mount St. Helens and beautiful local parks.
- Our town is situated 45 miles north of the Portland metro area and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- Longview has affordable, brand new housing well below the prices of the nearby metros.
- Washington State has no income tax.
A few benefits of working with PeaceHealth:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- Educational Loan Repayment program for those who qualify
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Opportunity to participate in mission trips to El Salvador
Posted December 1, 2020