Neurohospitalist Opportunity with Allegheny Health Network In Erie, Pennsylvania
Saint Vincent Hospital
Allegheny Health Network
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting full time Neurohospitalist physicians to join our team at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA.
- Employed position
- Flexible schedule
- High growth inpatient consults due to hospital expansion
- If interested, academic opportunities such as teaching, participation in Grand Rounds, Journal Club and Case Discussions can be made available through the academic branch of the division
- Primary Stroke Center Certification (JC) – State-of-the-art equipment with 24/7 Stroke Alert Team and 24/7 Tele stroke Support by the AHN Cerebrovascular Center.
- EPIC Electronic Health Record
- Two Intensive Care Units (40 beds) with in house intensivists 24 hours/day
- Full neuroimaging capabilities (MRI/MRA, CT/CTA, cerebral angiography)
- Physician extender (CRNP) support
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city that is located on the southern shore Great Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit one of the many local museums – Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.
About Allegheny Health Network
Allegheny Health Network has received numerous national, regional, and local accolades for superior outcomes, quality care, and positive impacts on the communities we serve. Comprised of seven hospitals, three Health+ Wellness Pavilions and more than 200 primary and specialty care practices, the AHN team includes approximately 2,000 physicians, 17,000 employees, and 2,000 volunteers.As one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, many of our hospitals are ranked #1 in the market for delivering the highest quality of care in several clinical categories according to the Quantros’ CareChex® 2017 Hospital Quality Ratings.
Posted September 11, 2020