Cardiac Anesthesiologist Columbia, South Carolina
Prisma Health, the largest healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a fellowship – trained BC/BE Cardiac Anesthesiologist to join our community hospital in Columbia, SC.
Prisma Richland is the #1 Non-Transplant LVAD implanting center in the US. Open heart cases include CABGs, valve surgery, occasional VA ECMO, aortic dissections, and destination LVAD therapy. Other cardiovascular case involvement can include open and endovascular
procedures, high risk cardiac OB, and thoracic surgery. Cardiac anesthesiologists are also involved with general OR, off-site anesthesia, OB, and pediatric cases.
- No transplants are done at our facility.
- All cardiac call is from home with minimal general call. Great work life balance.
- Weekly structural heart cases including TAVR, Mitraclips, Watchmans, and TMVR.
- Robust mix of EP lab cases including afib/flutter ablations, SVT, and device implants.
- Competitive salary up to $600,000+ commensurate with experience
- $50,000 Sign on bonus available
- Professional expense allowance
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Paid relocation
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness employer
Prisma Health is a not-for-profit health company and the largest healthcare system in South Carolina. With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 acute and specialty hospitals, 2,947 beds and
more than 300 outpatient sites with nearly 2,000 physicians, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually in its 21-county market area that covers 50% of South Carolina. Prisma Health’s goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals.
Columbia is the state capital with a diverse population and a large selection of cultural amenities due to the University of South Carolina’s 30,000 students. In addition to having an affordable cost of living, it is very family friendly with good schools, a revitalized downtown,
nationally ranked zoo and children`s museums. Outdoor activities are a premium due to its rivers, 650 miles of Lake Murray shoreline and state and national parks within 30-minute drives.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Natasha Durham, Physician Recruiter,
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted January 31, 2024