Acquire a Thriving Concierge Practice in Downtown Chicago
Specialdocs Consultants is searching for a successor physician to acquire and operate a successful downtown Chicago concierge medical practice. The acquiring physician would share space with two established concierge physicians, and would be supported by experienced and dedicated staff.
This practice is available due to the retirement of the incumbent physician. This is a rare opportunity for a primary care physician interested in transitioning to the concierge model to acquire an existing, highly reputable concierge practice with an established patient panel.
Specialdocs provides extensive support throughout the acquisition process and beyond including membership billing, patient communications, practice marketing, regulatory guidance, and access to the Specialdocs Physician Advisory Board. Additionally, we have relationships with lenders who finance concierge practice acquisitions and can facilitate that process if needed.
Interested? Requirements include:
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Illinois license to practice medicine, or eligibility for an Illinois license
- Medical education and training at top-tier institutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional reputation online and in the community
- Integrity in all your dealings
- A strong connection with and empathy for your patients
- Entrepreneurial drive
The rewards of concierge medicine are significant:
- Proactive medical care for your patients
- Consistent revenue stream through membership fees
- Less paperwork and EMR time
- Culture of clinical excellence
- Sustainable practice model with real work-life balance
- Ability to practice medicine your way
- Power to improve patient outcomes such as reduced inpatient admissions, fewer ER and urgent care visits, and improved overall health
To be considered for this opportunity, please attach a CV with your application.
To see all of our available opportunities, visit: https://specialdocs.com/acquire-an-existing-concierge-medical-practice/
Posted May 12, 2020