Psychiatry Opportunity in a Charming Wisconsin City
A clinic in Wisconsin is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job :
- Coverage Needed: November 16 ongoing
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 5-6 patients per day
- Patient Ages: Adults only
- Procedures: Consults, med checks, methadone/suboxone assisted treatments
- Support Staff: Clinic Director, BHA, Nursing, Counseling
- EMR/Charting: SMART
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA; Suboxone
About the Location:
- Madison offers shops and services to fit your all your routine and specialty shopping needs.
- Go for a stroll through one of Madison’s beautiful parks.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23229
Posted October 16, 2020