Interventional Cardiology, Atlanta Area
Tanner Health System
Covid-19 Immediate Staffing
"Tanner Health System is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist for full-time, employed position in Carrollton, GA. Tanner is a 5-hospital not-for-profit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across the western suburbs of Atlanta, GA into rural eastern Alabama along the I-20 corridor.
The Interventional Cardiologist will join Tanner Medical Group, a multi-specialty group of 30 plus practices encompassing roughly 165+ employed physicians, serving Carrollton and the surrounding communities. Tanner Heart and Vascular Specialist is comprised of 2 Interventional, 1 EP, 5 Non-Invasive cardiologist, and 4 Nurse Practitioners. Tanner Heart and Vascular group sees approximately 300 new cardiology patients per month. Tanner is in the process of starting a new Open Heart program in 2021.
The city of Carrollton, GA is located 45 minutes west of Atlanta, GA and 2 hours east of Birmingham, AL. The community has a population of approximately 30,000 with a medical service population of over 350,000. This vibrant and growing area has a planned growth strategy while maintaining a real sense of local hospitality.
- Home of the University of West Georgia – approximately 15,000 students
- Public schools awarded “Georgia Schools of Excellence”
- Private schools available
- Numerous large employers in the area with growing economy
- 45 minutes to beautiful Lake Wedowee Community
- 45 minutes to Hartsfield International Airport
- Exceptional recreational opportunities available including the Carrollton GreenBelt (an 18- mile shared use path)
- Enjoy easy access to the Atlanta United, Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, Six Flags over Georgia, Stone Mountain and The Atlanta Aquarium"
Posted February 2, 2021