Pediatric Neurology Epilepsy Leadership Position at Top-Ranked Riley Hospital for Children
Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health
Indiana University Health
Indiana University Health Physicians is looking for a Director of Pediatric Epilepsy with a commitment to excellence in clinical care, education, and research to join our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Serve in a leadership role to coordinate the Neurology/Neurosurgery epilepsy program at Riley Hospital for Children
- Strong commitment to clinical teaching of residents and medical students is expected
- Opportunities for clinical research exist
- Will provide clinical care to pediatric epilepsy and general pediatric neurology patients
- Academic appointment will be commensurate with training and experience
- Fellowship training in pediatric epilepsy or neurophysiology required
- At least 3 years of experience required
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatric Neurology
- Physician licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana, required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About Indiana University Health
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health is Indiana’s largest comprehensive health system and is comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond. Our unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine gives our highly skilled physicians access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
Posted October 14, 2021