Full-Time Hospitalist in Kingsport, TN
Holston Valley Medical Center
Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time Hospitalist with our team at Holston Valley Medical Center in Kingsport, Tennessee. TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine and family medicine physicians for our well-established program featuring a signing bonus, flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance. Residents and new graduates are welcome to apply and this site qualifies for visa sponsorship.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted April 29, 2021