Job Announcement: Pediatric Urologist Opportunity - Penn State Health
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Penn State Health
Inpatient and outpatient
The Department of Surgery, Division of Urology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a full-time Pediatric Urologist to join our growing team.
- Join an established team of 3 Pediatric Urologists and 3 Physician Assistants specializing in Pediatric Urology and a Division of 20 + providers.
- Appointment will be at the Assistant or Associate Professor level.
- Responsibilities will include management of the full spectrum of pediatric urology disorders in both the outpatient and inpatient setting.
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is the only academic center in the Central Pennsylvania region.
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center has been ranked among the best hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report with the Department of Urology ranked in the top 50.
- M.D., M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- BC/BE Urology with completion of Pediatric Urology fellowship
- A track record of academic productivity and clinical excellence is required.
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania.
- The new Penn State Children’s Hospital building opened in 2013 and is undergoing a three-story expansion to be completed in 2020.
- We are the only medical facility in Pennsylvania to be accredited as both a Level 1 pediatric trauma center and a Level 1 adult trauma center.
- The Hershey area is a growing suburban community with excellent public schools ranking in the top 100 in the state.
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
About Penn State Health
Located in Central Pennsylvania, the Penn State Health system offers inviting and safe communities to live, work, play, and learn. The surrounding neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. The area is rich in history and offers all the beautiful inspiration of the four seasons. You’ll discover numerous opportunities for day trips, local adventures, outdoor and indoor activities. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC. Nearby airports and Amtrak stations along with close proximity to major interstates make living in Central Pennsylvania convenient and fulfilling from both professional and personal perspectives.
Posted February 11, 2020