General or Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon
Flexible Practice Model
Top percentage Earning Potential
A well-respected New York practice is seeking a General or Total Joints Orthopedic Surgeon to join their dynamic team. Want to make 7 figures while maintaining a great work-life balance? This idea is totally possible here with this group, proved by their current physician’s numbers!
- Option for hospital employed model or private practice
- 4.5 day work week with only 1:4-1:5 call schedule
- No competition in a 30-40 minute radius
- Dedicated support staff for each physician
- Option for partnership
- Incentives package could include: relocation, signing bonus, student loan forgiveness and residency stipend
- MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
This family-friendly community is located in central New York only 40 minutes from a metropolitan city. Come check out some historic and widely-traveled areas, and experience all 4 seasons, growing businesses, and upscale restaurants in this area.
- This community named one of the nation’s most friendly towns
- Cost of living rated fantastic compared to state averages
- Easy access to a metro and 45 minutes to international airport
Job Id: JN -042021-24367