Travel Intensivist with TeamHealth
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a travel physician to join our Special Operations ICU team. This intensivist will travel to select TeamHealth Critical Care practices in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, Maryland, Connecticut, Illinois, Arizona, North Carolina, Washington D.C., Massachusetts, New York and California to deliver patient care. This opening includes a sign-on bonus.
This is a full-time independent contractor position with guaranteed shifts. Ideal candidates must be fellowship trained and board certified in critical care, with an internal medicine/pulmonary or internal medicine/emergency medicine background. This is an elite position and ideal candidates will be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, and have a team player attitude. Flexibility to travel is required.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Reimbursement for licensure and certifications
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in TeamHealth's leading Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time
Posted April 30, 2021