Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care
Van Nuys, CA
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you!
As part of our continued growth, we are recruiting for Full-Time Primary Care Advanced Practice Clinician to join our Primary Care North Float team in the greater Los Angeles area.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage and tail policy, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, bonus potential.
- Optum Clinic Locations: the northern area of Los Angeles (San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, and parts of Los Angeles)
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Covers PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs
- May also cover urgent care
- Manage patient care in outpatient setting
- Consults, follow-up appointments, well-checks, schedule screenings
- Comfortable seeing patients of all ages; primarily adults/senior base
- Average Daily Patient Census: 18-20 patients
- You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Unrestricted California Nurse Practitioner License
- Current BLS, ACLS certification
- Current California DEA certificate prior to start date
- EMR Proficient
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills and time management
- Be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
For California Residents Only: The salary range for California residents is $110,040 to $139,000 per year. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Posted February 27, 2024