Primary Care Physician - Brandon, FL
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no night or weekend office hours, no hospital call, and limited phone call. Ample admin time in the morning and afternoon. Reasonable patient load with 40/20 appointment model.
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career.
- A stunning hometown: Brandon is a suburb of Tampa, a vibrant area with diverse cultures and rich history. You can enjoy professional sporting events, a fantastic restaurant scene, and be within 45 minutes of beautiful white sand beaches.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary with bonuses based on quality outcomes, paid time off/holidays, medical/dental/life insurance plans, paid malpractice insurance with tail, and other excellent benefits.
REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school and completed residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Current Florida state license and DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Board eligible or board certified. If eligible, able to achieve and maintain certification within 2 years of joining.
- Managed care experience a plus.
Ready to begin your life’s best work?
Posted April 7, 2021