Primary Care Physician - Direct Primary Care (low patient volume, great balance)
Cherry Hill, NJ
Fall in Love with Primary Care Again! Get off the treadmill and practice medicine in an innovative model focused on patient care and physician satisfaction.
R-Health is a fast-growing organization dedicated to delivering outstanding, relationship-based primary care and helping our patients achieve their best health.
We are looking for Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians to join our growing team. Our physicians enjoy a fantastic quality of life and earn a competitive salary while making a real difference in patients’ lives.
- LESS ADMINISTRATIVE WORK: R-Health replaces fee-for-service with a simple flat monthly fee that covers enhanced primary care services. This eliminates bureaucratic administrative tasks and allows more time for patient care.
- SMALLER PATIENT PANELS: Getting off the fee-for-service treadmill means smaller patient panels, giving our physicians the ability to form a lasting relationship with patients. R-Health physicians have a maximum 1,000 patient panel.
- MORE TIME WITH PATIENTS: Direct Care enables unhurried interactions and frequent discussions to assess lifestyle choices and treatment decisions aimed at long-term health and well-being. R-Health physicians spend more time with patients and less time on administrative tasks.
- A GREAT WORK - LIFE BALANCE: Enjoy a satisfying work-life balance with a competitive compensation package.
- A FOCUS ON COLLABORATION: R-Health physicians work collaboratively with each other to develop best practices, deliver excellent care, and guide patients efficiently through the increasingly complex healthcare system.
- SIMPLE TO USE TECHNOLOGY: R-Health offers simple to use technology tools that help, rather than hinder, physicians to care for patients.
IF YOU’RE AS PASSIONATE AS WE ARE ABOUT RE-IMAGINING HEALTHCARE, LET’S TALK.
Apply today to learn more about R-Health's exciting opportunities and how you can make a difference in patients' lives while improving your own well-being.
Posted April 26, 2021