Division Chief of Women's Health at Penn State University College of Medicine
Inpatient and outpatient
The Division of Women's Health in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Penn State University College of Medicine, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking candidates for Division Chief of Women's Health.
- Position appointment at the Associate or Full Professor level.
- Tenure or non-tenure track.
- The faculty candidate will be joining the division of 9 physicians and 8 advanced Practice Nurses with the division being supported by the sub-specialist divisions.
- Position offers outpatient patient management, operating room exposure, Labor and Delivery coverage, education of residents and students as well as clinical and/or basic science research.
- Professional development is supported and is inclusive for all faculty members.
What We’re Seeking:
- M.D., D.O., M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- Demonstrated excellent qualifications in education, research, and clinical care
- BE/BC Obstetrics and Gynecology
What the Area Offers:
We welcome you to a community that emulates the values Milton Hershey instilled in a town that holds his name. Located in a safe family-friendly setting, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Known as the home of the Hershey chocolate bar, our community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences.
The Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Posted November 4, 2019