Urology position available in SW Washington near Portland metro
PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center
Inpatient and outpatient
PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a Urologist to join our practice at the PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center in Longview, WA. If you’re seeking a community-based practice that’s close to big-city amenities and to the outdoors, this practice might be what you are looking for.
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Join an established practice of two urologists
- Call frequency 1:4
- Broad scope of practice including general urology and female urology
- ASC on site at clinic as well as hospital-based procedures
- 2 Clinic Days/2 Surgery days per week (plus 1 admin day)
Why you’ll love Longview:
- Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River, Mount St. Helens, and beautiful local parks.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount St. Helens, and also the never-ending outdoor recreational options in the Pacific Northwest.
- Our town is situated 45 miles north of the Portland metro area and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population over 57k, so you’ll skip the trip to the larger cities for your shopping and dining needs.
- Longview has affordable, brand new housing well below the prices of the nearby metros.
- Longview was founded near the Columbia River which supports the thriving lumber and marine industries that still exist there today.
- Washington State has no income tax.
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,000 active medical providers with most specialty services represented.
- EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Educational loan reimbursement (to those who qualify)
Posted December 2, 2020