Grow Your Hospitalist Career with TeamHealth - Paid Medical Malpractice Including Tail Coverage
Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our Hospitalist team at Island Hospital in beautiful Anacortes, Washington. This is an excellent full-time opportunity for a nocturnist nurse practitioner or physician assistant to make a positive difference at this Level III Trauma Center and 43-bed community hospital. Island Hospital's available patient services include cardiac care, cancer care, a birth center, pain clinic, a hyperbaric wound care center and more.
You’re joining a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in hospital medicine through mentorship, education, and wellness support to enhance your career development. It’s all about you at TeamHealth.
You’ll join a network of thousands of clinicians nationwide promoting communication and collaboration, and you’re gaining confidence with dedicated support of risk management resources. You’re a part of community who is as dedicated to making the right decisions for patients as you are.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country and we look forward to connecting with you!
- Employed position with a full benefits package
- Paid medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth’s LiveWell WorkLife Services that provides resources for financial planning, burnout, childcare and more
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted February 3, 2021