Interventional Cardiology in Central Florida
Defined Need in the Market
90th percentile MGMA Compensation
Join the region’s only Level II Trauma Center and DNV certified Comprehensive Stroke Center with an extreme need for Interventional Cardiology. The practice has capability for watchman, leads, extractions, and devices as well as structural heart and complex cardiac procedures with our employed cardiac surgeons. This group is seeking a board certified Interventional Cardiologist who is wanting to be a part of a hard-working team of individuals.
- Group seeking non-Structural focused Interventionalist
- Consistent growth and impressive investment in capital improvements for several years
- Growing graduate medical education (GME) partnering with University of Central Florida
- 11 physicians in the practice
- HUGE need in the market
Known as “The Horse Capital of World”, this central Florida city offers a slew of outdoor activities, shopping, water sports, and natural wonders. It is located 1 hour from Orlando known as being one of the top tourist destinations in the country. It provides top-rated healthcare, a popular dining scene, and overall high quality of life.
- 230+ Sunny Days per Year and Average Year Round Temp. of 73 Degrees
- 4 Top-Rated Beaches in Under an Hour
- Cost of Living 24% Lower than the National Average
- No State Income Tax
- Major employers include AAA, Amazon, JetBlue, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, and Tupperware Corp. within an hour away
Job ID: JN -062021-24775