Outpatient Practice in 100-Provider Multi-Specialty Group
Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Opportunity
Unmatched Quality of Care
Leadership Opportunities Available
This practice was established in 2012 and now has over 95 providers in 15 different specialties. This multi-specialty group ranks in the “Top 1%” nationally for patient satisfaction. They are associated with a well-known luxury active adult retirement community. Join a group with a supportive administrative team that values its employees and earn a great income while maintaining an excellent work-life balance!
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Up to 1 hour with your patient, if needed
- Primary patient population: adults and geriatrics
- Earning potential of $240,000 annually
- Extensive benefits, up to $15,0000 relocation and a sign-on-bonus
- Choose between 3 locations
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Must be Board Certified with valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live and work where others vacation! Florida is the perfect destination for family vacations, tropical getaways, and beautiful weather all year round. Don’t wait to live here until you are retired… the time is now!
- No state tax and low cost of living
- Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and Legoland – a stone’s throw away!
- Your pick of day-tripping to either the Atlantic Ocean or Gulf of Mexico
- Fine dining, culture, and access to an international airport
- Nice temperatures year-round: 70/50 winter, 90/70 summer
- Free charter school for your children, ranked in the top 10% in Florida
Job ID: FP 10394628
Posted July 13, 2020