Developmental Pediatric Opportunity With Autonomy & Flexibility
The Division of Developmental Pediatrics at Banner Health/University of Arizona seeks a BE/BC Physician to join our close-knit, established group of exceptional providers.
Enjoy a M-F clinic schedule with no additional call!
Opportunity includes teaching of medical students, residents and fellows as well as the ability to explore conditions/cases that are of interest. The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment consistent with their credentials.
- AZ medical license obtained by start date
- BC in Pediatrics
- BC/BE in Pediatric Developmental Behavior
- Must possess a strong desire to teach students and residents
- Excellent clinical and teaching skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Spanish speaking
- Interest in quality improvements work and other academic endeavors tailored to the candidate's current career path
- Outdoor Adventures: golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming and nearby skiing
- Heritage and culture: galleries, old presidio, museums, missions
- Culinary: great selection of cuisine with vibrant, newly renovated downtown
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Posted January 5, 2022