Pediatrics Development Behavioral Physician | Banner University Medical Center
Inpatient and outpatient
The Division of Developmental Pediatrics is actively recruiting an outstanding clinician to provide care in this sub-specialty Opportunities to teach medical students, residents and fellows on the consult service and outpatient clinics. The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment consistent with their credentials.
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Arizona medical license obtained by start date
- BC in Pediatrics
- BC/BE in Pediatric Developmental Behavior
- Must possess a strong desire to teach students and residents
- Excellent clinical and teaching skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Interest in quality improvements work and other academic endeavors tailored to the candidate's current career path
- Outdoor Adventures: golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming and nearby skiing.
- Heritage and culture: galleries, old presidio, museums, missions
- Culinary: great selection of cuisine with vibrant, newly renovated downtown
Banner University Medical Center offers excellent compensation plus incentives, paid malpractice, paid CME plus allowance and outstanding benefits that provide security for you and your family!
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Posted October 9, 2019