Psychiatry Physician Opportunity
Washington - Easy Access to Seattle
No State Income Tax - 11 Weeks of Vacation
Join this dynamic team with one of the largest employers in the region. If you are caring, compassionate, committed to providing excellent service, and willing to go above and beyond for our patients, then this is the place for you!
- Generous starting income with productivity
- Department includes 2 Psychiatrists, 7 Psych NP’s, an LMCH and 5 Psychotherapists
- Physician owned group with over 350 providers
- No weekends
- No admitting
- Student loan forgiveness through NHSC
- 1-year partnership track
- 1st year up to 8 weeks of vacation 2nd year and beyond up to 11 weeks of vacation
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package
- 401(k) with matching AND profit sharing
- Sign-on bonus and paid relocation
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Located at the base of the Cascade Mountain and along the Columbia River, this outdoor haven has it all!
- World-class outdoor activities in your backyard
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Majestic mountain peaks reaching 8,000 feet
- Easy access to Seattle
- Ski resort is 15 minutes from downtown!
- Enjoy river rafting, water skiing, fishing, hiking, golf, mountain biking and snow ski in the same day!
- Community is the shopping hub for the county, performing arts center, year-round festivals in and around town
- Affordable housing
- No state income tax
- Great schools and a local community college
- No traffic, no pollution and no worries!
Job ID: JN -112020-23430