Explore our position in friendly midwest lakeside community - Oshkosh, WI - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
A fantastic opportunity awaits you in Oshkosh, WI! Our Hospital and Surgery center, conveniently located between Milwaukee and Green Bay, is seeking a CRNA interested in joining an organization that is committed to providing high quality health care. *New Grads welcome to apply*
Located on the largest freshwater lake in Wisconsin, Oshkosh and its surrounding communities are home to limitless recreational activities including sailing, boating and fishing as well as lively concerts (including Country USA and Rock USA), festivals and farmers markets. Oshkosh is also home to the EAA Airventure, an air show that hosts some of the world’s best pilots and aircraft homebuilders.
Just 90 minutes north of Milwaukee and less than an hour from Green Bay - residents enjoy easy access to major cities while enjoying the homespun atmosphere of this idyllic Midwestern city.
The area also boasts safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
Details of our opportunity:
• Enjoy a collaborative care team model of anesthesia at Aurora Medical Center Oshkosh
• Busy operating and procedural room doing a variety of cases. No open heart or neuro cases
• Post call day only work until noon. Additional pay is given for working after 5pm and when called in. Pager carry rate of pay is $5
• Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $90,000 or Sign-on Bonus
• Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
• Full and part time positions, as well as W-2 positions available
Advocate Aurora Health Care is a top 12 health care system in the nation, committed to our patients throughout eastern WI and much of central and northeastern IL including Chicagoland. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
Posted March 11, 2021