Division Chief, Vascular Surgery in the Beautiful Berkshires
Inpatient and outpatient
Berkshire Health Systems is actively seeking a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon to lead a growing Vascular Program at a nationally recognized medical center.
This position will be the Division Chief of Vascular Surgery includes both clinical and administrative responsibilities
- Ideal candidate should be hardworking, dedicated and experienced in a group setting
- Board Certification in General Surgery also a plus
- Training in endovascular required
- Call coverage is 1:3
BHS is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services
Live, Work and Play – you can do it all here. One of the most beautiful settings in the northeast makes it easy to balance work with a healthy personal lifestyle. The Northern Berkshires seamlessly blends the warmth and connectedness of a small community with the endless cultural opportunities of a big city.
- Small town New England charm alongside endless cultural opportunities of a big city
- Excellent public and private schools, world renowned music, art, theater, and museums, as well as year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking
- Just 2 ½ hours from both Boston and New York City
Berkshire Health Systems offers a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package, including relocation assistance.
Posted November 15, 2019