Gynecologic Oncologist - Join Our Growing Cancer Care Network
Inpatient and outpatient
WVU School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology is actively recruiting a full-time board certified/board eligible Gynecologic Oncologist who wants to lead early and build a legacy while also helping to educate future physicians.
About the Opportunity:
- The position is clinically based at Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown, WV.
- The faculty member will be expected to provide excellent clinical care and teach medical students and OBGYN residents.
- Scholarly activities are highly encouraged.
- Practicing at WVU, you will be making an extraordinary difference in the lives of women locally and across our entire state.
- There are no hierarchies here. Ours is a collaborative atmosphere that encourages you to grow and evolve as you practice advanced medicine in a highly satisfying academic setting.
- Rank and salary are aligned with established medical school benchmarks.
- Qualified applicants must have graduated from an ACGME accredited OBGYN program, hold an MD degree or equivalent and be licensed to practice medicine in WV at time of appointment.
- The Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center is one of only 20 nationally designated Centers of Excellence in Women's Health, providing comprehensive health care to the women of West Virginia and beyond.
- West Virginia University Hospital provides the most advanced level of care available to the citizens of West Virginia and bordering states.
- Major expansion is underway to Ruby Memorial Hospital, adding a 10-story tower and an additional 114 licensed beds.
- WVU Healthcare is also constructing a 3-story 110,000 square foot ambulatory care facility to help address the growing demand for services.
Build your legacy as you serve, teach, learn and make a difference from day one. To apply, send your CV to Kelli Piccirillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WVU is an AA/EO employer -- Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran - and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity.
Posted October 9, 2019