Do you have a passion for vulnerable populations? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of a population on a broad scale? This can certainly be done within a managed care organization that is true to a mission for quality and care for those that need it most. If you have the capacity for an Interim CMO position - this may be for you.
- Community Health Choice (CHC) is a managed care organization in Houston, Texas that serves a patient population of over 400,000 and growing
- The primary focus is Medicaid and underserved populations
- CHC is experiencing growth and culture change - a great time to be part of the new direction
- Due to changes in direction and culture, we are seeking an Interim CMO for 3-4 month
- We need an experienced leader and prefer someone with experience in medical management
- There is a requirement to have a TX license
- While the preference is for this CMO to be onsite in Houston full-time, we are open to a hybrid schedule if you live outside of the immediate area
If you have the bandwidth and are seeking an immediate opportunity to make a difference as an Interim CMO - we want to fill this role in August. Please reach out to discuss in depth.
Job Id: JN -122021-25969
Access to Outdoor Activities
Cost of Living
Best cities to live
Best cities for young professionals
Best cities to raise a family
Median Home Value