A clinic in Arizona is seeking a Ophthalmology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Full time LT provider needed
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, 2 days of Clinic, 2 days of Surgeries - 1 flex day
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Volume: Average 200 surgeries a month
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults, Lake Havasu geo population is older demographic
- Procedures: Out of average of 200 surgeries a month: roughly 130 cataract surgeries, 30 ocu-plastic surgeries - remaining vary
- Support Staff: Techs, RN's MA's and Scribe
- EMR/Charting: Scribe
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
- Home of the world-famous London Bridge, Lake Havasu City is located on the eastern shore of Lake Havasu on the Colorado River border of California and Arizona. It attracts 835,000 visitors annually with its pristine lake, friendly community, abundance of sunshine, ideal weather and premier special events.
- With 60 continuous miles of lake and river waterways, Lake Havasu City is a popular destination for boating, fishing, watersports, beaches and swimming. The region is also host to extensive off-road trails and undeveloped stretches of river.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -032021-24137