Obstetrics and Gynecology Opportunity in a Charming Idaho City
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in Idaho is seeking a Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Immediate - ongoing.
- Providers will work 5 days a week in the clinic and OR. No specific dates - looking for providers to help with vacation coverage.
- Schedule/Hours: Call is 24 hours - 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM is a full shift. When the clinic providers are in, they will take call during the day, but will be off at night. In those cases, the locums would need to cover 5:00 PM - 7:00 AM.
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Varies from 24 hour to night call, 5:00 PM - 7:00 AM - Provider will also cover Unclaimed Call, Clinic Call as well as provide GYN backup call for Unclaimed patients.
- Volume: 25 a day (typical)
- Patient Ages: Majority adults
- Support Staff : Medical Assistants and Medical Office Specialists
- EMR/Charting : eCW
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: BLS
About the Location:
- Caldwell is the first major city and western entrance to the magnificent and picturesque Treasure Valley, and is located on the beautiful Boise River.
- A community of friendly, sincere people are here to live, work and play with, so get connected, get involved, and become a great part of this wonderful community!
- Caldwell is the home of two colleges, two -golf courses, a Green Belt walking path, bicycle and walking paths throughout the community, many parks, a swimming pool, ball fields and courts, and playgrounds in every park.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23242
Posted October 16, 2020