Family Physician in CO - Relocation Package and Sign On Bonus
We're seeking a Board Certified, Family Medicine Physician.
This is an excellent opportunity in Sterling, Co, known as the Queen City of the Plains. Sterling is only a 1 1/2 hr drive to Denver International Airport (DIA). Having the largest population, estimated at approximately 14,777, of those communities in Colorado east of Pueblo, Sterling is the regional shopping hub for Northeast Colorado and Southwest Nebraska.
- Starting Annual Salary - $190,000 to $205,400
- $25k Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation package
- 4 day work week
- Loan repayment potential - HPSA score 19
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous 4-weeks’ vacation accrual
- 9 Paid Holidays per year (including a Floating Holiday and paid Birthday)
- 8 Paid accrued Sick Days per year
- Retirement program is available
- Financial and time-off reimbursement for continuing medical education
- J1 visa waiver docs are eligible
- And more...
- Graduation from an approved school of allopathic or osteopathic medicine.
- No prior experience.
- Possess a license to practice medicine in good standing in the State of Colorado.
- Board certification in family medicine with the ability to do prenatal care.
- J1 visa waiver docs are eligible, but board certification has to be in family medicine.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Sensitivity to low income and ethnic minority communities a must.
- Preference is given to someone who wants to do hospital work.
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
Posted December 23, 2020