Medical Director for Aids Healthcare Foundation
AIDS Healthcare Foundation is proud to announce a full time opportunity with the largest provider of medical services and advocacy to those living with HIV/AIDS. AHF is seeking a dedicated Family/Internal Medicine or Infectious Disease Provider to join our team.
- Must possess a Medical Board license MD/DO/RNP (State specific) in Internal/Family Medicine/Adult Gerontology/Infectious Disease
- Valid DEA & Furnishing license (unrestricted for California-only)
- Comfortable with seeing up to 15-18 patients per day
- Prior experience or interest in treating and diagnosing HIV/AIDS clients in an outpatient Primary Care setting
- Must obtain AAHIVM Certification within 18 months of hire
- Current CPR/BLS (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) is required
Highlights of this opportunity:
Outpatient clinic hours M-F 8:00-5:30 (No weekends) Paid call coverage, 28 Days PTO (including 5 days CME) annually, CME Stipend, 401k, Liability Coverage and Comprehensive, Loan Repayment Plan. Compensation includes base salary with retention/productivity bonus, relocation assistance. We sponsor H-1 Visas.
Please also review short videos below-testimonies from AHF Employees:
Posted March 3, 2020