Pediatric Hospitalist Needed to Join Our Team
Owensboro Health has an exciting opportunity for a pediatric hospitalist to join our team.
• No Newborn Nursery or NICU coverage.
• Daily census averages four per day, with a range of 0 to 12.
• Informal Pediatric Subspecialty Support (available by phone).
• Competitive guaranteed base salary with upfront bonus.
• 182 Shifts (Minimum)
• Looking for BC/BE candidates.
• Many Board Certified Outpatient Pediatricians reside in our community.
• Hospitalist group is employed by Owensboro Health.
• Experienced as well as upcoming grads welcome to apply.
• Modern flagship hospital opened in 2013, licensed for 477 beds, with health system-employed hospitalist group and leading-edge equipment; Health system covers a 15-county area with a population draw of over 400,000.
• Integrated Epic electronic medical records system in hospitals and clinics.
• Private physicians lounge open 24/7 with complimentary food and beverages.
• On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility, the Healthpark.
• Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available.
Why Owensboro Health?
As a physician at Owensboro Health, you’ll use your skills daily to solve problems and improve your patients’ quality of life. We invite board certified/board eligible candidates to explore opportunities in helping us continue delivering top-quality care to our neighbors in western Kentucky and southern Indiana.
Whether you’re a new or established physician, make Owensboro Health your professional home. You’ll play an integral role in Owensboro Health Medical Group, a network of more than 220 leading primary and specialty care providers in western Kentucky and southern Indiana.
Posted December 7, 2020