Nurse Practitioner - Dermatology
Huntington Beach, CA
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you! We have immediate opportunity for Per Diem Nurse Practitioner - Dermatology to join our specialty team in Orange County.
- Primary Clinics: Optum Huntington Beach and Anaheim clinic
- Per Diem Schedule: Varied shifts, approximately two days per week
- Initial consults, follow up appointments, diagnose and treat various skin conditions
- Perform in office procedures including biopsy, cryotherapy, excisions
- Average Daily Patient Census: 20 patients
- Master’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Current AANP or NCCPA Certification required
- Unrestricted CA PA/NP license
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in medical Dermatology
- Excellent patient care and time management skills
- EMR proficient
We offer competitive Per Diem rate, medical malpractice coverage and eligibility for 401K plan.
Posted July 1, 2021