Falls Church, VA
As a clinician-centered company, Ob Hospitalist Group provides unparalleled support, resources and superior work/life balance. Full-time Hospitalists have the freedom to create their own schedules – typically seven 24-hour shifts per month – with no on-call duty or office management.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision & Rx benefits
- CME allowance
- 401k employer match
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Leadership and advancement opportunities
About OB Hospitalist Group
- Founded in 2006 by an OB/GYN physician, OBHG has always had a vision to elevate the standard of women's healthcare by ensuring every expectant mother presenting to the hospital receives consistent and unconditional medical care by an experienced physician
- Leading the nation in developing and managing customized, financially viable OB/GYN hospitalist programs featuring an Obstetric Emergency Department (OBED) staffed with Board Certified physicians 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Join the 900+ OB hospitalists serving to elevate women's healthcare and still have time for their own lives!
Please call or email; Julieanna Dalbey 864-477-9265 email@example.com
Posted May 24, 2021