Join MultiCare Health System as the Medical Director of Infection Prevention
MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
MultiCare Health System
MultiCare Health System seeks a 0.5 FTE Medical Director of Infection Prevention to join our established group as we continue to build a more robust and comprehensive program in MultiCare Health System.
- Dyad partnership with Infection Prevention and Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Ensure all programs conform to MultiCare standards of quality infection prevention, epidemiology, and adhere to applicable regulations and guidelines
Dedicated time towards achievement of stated goals and objectives
Medical doctor with current WA MD or DO license
- Successful completion of a US residency and ID Fellowship
- Board certified in primary specialty and/or Infectious Disease, or MPH or credential related to epidemiology
- Leadership experience in a medical director role, oversight of Infection Prevention and Control required
- Antibiotic Stewardship preferred; 2 – 5 years
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
- Skilled in use of EHR and related tools, and analysis and measurement
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future”. Our 20,000 team members (employees, providers, and volunteers) are united by MultiCare’s values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration, and kindness.
Please visit jobs.multicare.org to apply for position #89276
Contact Sheree Farr at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About MultiCare Health System
At MultiCare, we’ve been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. And today, we are the largest not-for-profit, community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington. With more than 20,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers, we work together to support the health and wellness of the communities we serve.
Posted February 3, 2021