A clinic in Pennsylvania is seeking a Dermatology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: June 30- ongoing 6 months with option to extend
- Schedule: Monday To Wednesday, 8:00 AM TO 4:30 PM AND Thursday 8:00 AM To 7:30 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 25-30patients per day
- Patient Ages: all ages
- Procedures: BIOPSIES, EXCISIONS, COSMETIC OPTIONAL.
- Cases: GENERAL DERM- evaluate and treat a wide range of conditions and diseases affecting skins, hair and nails, including acne, skin cancer, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, fungal infections, hair loss, cysts, warts, moles and more. We also offer a full range of cosmetic dermatology services.
- Support Staff: 2 clinicians [MA or LPN]
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Boards: Board Certified
- Long term assignment;
- No supervision requirements;
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24563