Urology Physician – West Virginia
Outpatient facility – $550,000 Base Salary plus Bonuses
A Urology Physician is needed to join this academic affiliated outpatient clinic in West Virginia. This clinic already has an established patient-load incoming for any new physician, as well as the opportunity to work with the brand new DaVinci Xi Robot!
- Base pay of $550,000 + wRVU compensation at a reasonable threshold – both urologists on staff meet or exceed the wRVU threshold
- Outpatient clinical hours – 8am to 4pm daily
- Optional ownership of general surgical center – low buy-in, high compensation yearly of up to $50,000 in additional income
- Call for emergency surgeries is 1:3
- $50,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Up to $10,000 for relocation
- Hospital-employed position with full benefits- health, dental, vision, and malpractice insurance
- 26 days off, not including the 6 holidays recognized by the hospital
- H1B or J1 visa eligible position
Enjoy the scenic beauty of West Virginia in this quaint, mid-size mountain town! This town offers a small-town feel with A+ rated amenities, access to hundreds of restaurants, and affordable housing for families of all sizes.
- Cost of living is 16% less than the national average, and 3% less than the average in West Virginia
- Incredibly scenic area with mountains, lakes, and nestled on a large river through the state
- Beautiful neighborhoods provide housing opportunities for families of all sizes, including several brand new developments!
- Highly rated school districts within the area for children of all ages
- Very historical town, with several museums and parks
- Water activities are plentiful here, with many people having boats, kayaks, and other aquatic equipment
- This is truly an amazing town for anyone who loves the outdoors, but wants access to 10+ grocery stores, hundreds of restaurants, movie theaters, and other incredible amenities
Job ID: (JN -052021-24742)