A clinic in Texas is seeking a Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Roster Building - will need folks for vacation coverage. Typically a week at a time, may be some "spot" coverage as well.
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM and Fridays 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: No call
- Volume: 20 diagnostic workups due to social distancing requirements and 30-50 screening reads a day
- Patient Ages: 30-80
- Procedures: read mammograms and breast US and breast biopsies (US guided and Stereotactic)
- Cases: screening mammograms reads, diagnostic mammogram reads, breast US and breast biopsies.
- Support Staff: Techs assist the physician in the exam rooms. No other support staff for physicians.
- EMR/Charting: Penrad reporting system. Radiologist enters the data in the report.
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: MQSA
- Discover all Bellaire has to offer! Explore the parks, shops, entertainment centers and more, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-23103