Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Part Time In Garden Grove, CA Home First South Program
Near Anaheim, CA
At Home First South, we provide housing support and behavioral health services to clients residing in Orange County, CA. This is a program serving clients age 18 and over with a diagnosis of serious mental illness, and is a community based program.
Home First currently seeks a part time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for 20 hours per week onsite at our program location in Garden Grove, CA.
As a senior member of the clinical team, the Psych Mental health Nurse Practitioner provides direct psych nurse practitioner care and medical treatment to our members served.
- Utilize effective communication to foster therapeutic relationships and promote positive clinical outcomes for care
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluation of patients according to Program site policies and regulatory state and company standards
- Perform reviews of previous medical records, psychosocial and other evaluations performed by multidisciplinary teams
- Collaborate with, and interview family members as appropriate to aid in patient evaluation and care
- Develop plans for treatment based on assessment data in accordance with evidence based standard and practice guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing science, and advanced degree in healthcare science as required by state licensing
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- ANCC Board Certification as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Licensure in State of practice
EEO AA M/F/V Disability
Posted October 20, 2021