Champion Women's Health as a Breast Surgeon for Inspira Health in Beautiful Southern NJ
Inspira Health is looking for a Women's Health Champion in breast surgery!
Our practice is positioned our brand new Leading Edge Cancer Center at Inspira Medical Center Mullica Hill, located 30 min from Philadelphia and Inspira Medical Center Vineland, 45 min from Philadelphia.
- We have a multidisciplinary team program including medical oncology, radiation oncology, and multiple surgical sub-specialists including plastic surgery who work together to deliver seamless care to patients.
- We are an accredited cancer program with progressive attitude for growth and development.
- Inspira enables our providers to provide the best possible care by furnishing a set of robust resources (technology, support staff, marketing and business support, etc..) across the network. The ideal candidate will have a passion for excellence and patient-centered care.
- This position will allow providers to grow both personally and professionally as they help to lead the continued development of the breast program at Inspira.
Physician Requirements and Qualifications:
- Doctorate in Medicine (M.D. or D.O.)
- Valid license to practice; board certified or board eligible
- Adept at diagnosing problems and creating treatment plans for patients
- Highly computer literate and familiar with charting
- Excels in communicating sensitive and/or adverse information
- Sound judgment and expert decision-making abilities
- Analytical thinker and complex problem solver
Our Providers Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Eligibility for Quality & Performance Incentives
- 403B Retirement Program with 3% automatic employer contribution
- Paid Time Off
- CME stipend of $4,000 plus 1 week off Reimbursement for professional memberships and dues
- Health benefits for you and immediate family including medical, vision, dental, and prescription
- Malpractice coverage
Posted June 11, 2021